Are you looking for a new challenging job in the travel sector in the summer of 2024? Are you enthusiastic about an adventure abroad and have a passion for roadtrips? The Nomads team is looking for dynamic people to warmly welcome our roadtrippers on-site!
Rangers – Nordic Nomads
The Nomads team, responsible for organizing Nordic Nomads Iceland, Nordic Nomads Norway, Balkan Nomads, Scotland Nomads, Jordan Nomads, Oman Nomads, and Namibia Nomads within Travelbase, is seeking Rangers to complement the team and welcome the roadtrippers in Norway, Iceland and Scotland.
As a Nomads Ranger, you’ll be in charge of the departure and arrival of our participants in Norway, Scotland or Iceland. Your tasks:
- Preparing the food packs
- Check-in and check out of the vehicles
- Welcome briefings
- Handling limited administrative tasks
- Solving problems
- Answering questions or issues
We are looking for rangers for the following periods (Please note that we might ask you to arrive a bit earlier or to stay a bit longer depending on the needs.)
- Scotland Nomads period: 12/05/2024 – 30/07/2024
- Nordic Nomads Iceland period 1: 06/06/2024 – 31/07/2024
- Nordic Nomads Iceland period 2: 02/08/2024 – 18/09/2024
- Nordic Nomads Norway period 1: 06/06/2024 – 31/07/2024
- Nordic Nomads Norway period 2: 01/08/2024 – 26/09/2024
You are at least fluent in one of these languages:
- Dutch/French/German (Big plus if you are bilingual or trilingual)
- you speak and write English fluently.
So we are looking for bilingual person who can express any message appropriately to the roadtrippers and partners.
What kind of person are you?
- You are bilingual or even trilingual
- You are positive and patient
- You are independent and communicative
- You are resilient and solution-oriented
- You are hardworking and creative
- You are a team player
- You are in possession of a valid B driving license
We offer you
- A lovely summer job in Norway, Scotland or Iceland
- A salary commensurate with your experience
- Accommodation close to the basecamp
- Budget for transportation to the destination
- A vehicle on-site for the team
- An unforgettable experience
What do we want to know about you?
You make our selection process a bit easier if you apply by directly telling us the period you want to be hired for.
Submit a well-written CV and cover letter that eloquently represent who you are. Include details about your experience in the outdoor sector, both professionally and personally, as well as within the seasonal work sector. Additionally, provide all relevant information about your language proficiency. Lastly, please specify in which of the two periods you could start working.
When can you expect a response from us?
In February, you will receive an email informing you whether or not you will proceed to the next interview round. Following this, you will receive a message to schedule an initial intake interview.